Terms & Conditions
RankedResults.com will provide “Client” with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in these terms and conditions. RankedResults.com will use specific keywords (provided by Client) to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
Client’s Good-Faith-Deposit (hereinafter referred to as “GFD”) of $2,500 must be paid in-full prior to the start of service. Applicable monthly ranking fees (see here) will be deducted from the GFD. After the balance of the GFD is dissipated, RankedResults.com will then charge Client’s credit card for applicable monthly ranking fees.
For each of the keywords (provided by the client) ranking on the first page of Google, Yahoo or Bing’s natural / organic search engine results, the performance-based monthly fees (payable on the 1st Monday of every month) are listed here.
Client will only be charged for their chosen keywords that are ranking on the first page of Google, Yahoo or Bing’s natural / organic search engine results, calculated at the time of payment (on the 1st Monday of every month).
RankedResults.com’s SEO Services will include (but are not limited to):
1) Link Building – acquiring backlinks via: • authority blog creation • press release writing & syndication • social media account creation & optimization • social bookmarking • guest blog posting • web 2.0 property creation
2) Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation and coding for best SEO practices.
3) Creation of ranking reports for Client showing rankings in the major search engines (Google, Yahoo and Bing) on every Monday.
Client must acknowledge the following with respect to RankedResults.com SEO Services:
- The “GFD” is only refundable if RankedResults.com is unable to achieve first page rankings (in Google) for any of Client’s keywords.
- All services, documents, and recommendations are confidential. RankedResults.com will not disclose any information to any 3rd party regarding Client’s participation with RankedResults.com SEO Service.
- RankedResults.com has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. Client’s website may be excluded from any search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine.
- Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” RankedResults.com assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox or other Google penalties.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or acquiring links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. RankedResults.com does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
With these terms and conditions, Client agrees to waive any and all claims for damages of any kind and RankedResults.com (Event Net Media LLC) will be held harmless.